Why choose repayment protection insurance?
- Accidents occur, illness can strike you down and an involuntary redundancy can seriously affect your income.
- As a response to these perils your credit union has designed a valuable product especially for you.
- Repayment Protection Insurance is an optional policy which meets members loan repayments in the event that they are forced out of work by Accident, Sickness or Involuntary Unemployment.
- The maximum monthly benefit payable under the policy is your loan repayment or €2,000 whichever is the lesser.
- The benefit is payable up to a maximum of 60 Months for Incapacity benefit or 12 Months for Involuntary unemployment.
- If you are diagnosed with specified Critical Illnesses a payment may be made under the policy.
For full details on the terms and conditions of coverage please contact us on 041-6853453.
When acting as an insurance intermediary the Ardee Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland