CU Online is the name of the online service provided to you by your Credit Union. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this service you can register for a pin now or log in via the links at the top of the screen. Use of the CU Anywhere app requires that you have a CU Online Account set up beforehand. Your log in details are the same for both facilities. Please note, CU Online is only available to Members who are over 18.
- View your account balances
- View and print balance statements
- View your loan history
- Use our messaging system to contact us directly and securely
- Download the CU Anywhere app and bank on the go
To register for a CU Online Account fill in the sign up form.
If you upgrade your Online Account to Full Online Banking you can;
- Pay Credit Transfers from your Current Account balance
- Transfer funds between Ardee Credit Union accounts
- Set up suppliers and pay bills
- Pay your loan
Simply call to the office with current photo ID, proof of address and proof of PPSN and complete our Funds Transfer Application form.
NOTE: Registration is subject to the Credit Union having your up to date information on record. You may be contacted to provide current photo ID, recent proof of address and/or proof of your PPS number. For your own security please use your own personal email address for registration. PINs will be posted to your current address 5 to 10 working days after your application has been processed.
CU Online is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data.
With this in place you can use CU Online in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in: Three tiered login â€“ for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password: As per industry best practice guidelines.
- Firewall protection: To stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility: Which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging: All account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in CU Online.
- PINs: Issued by secure pin mailer, with accompanying letter.