Getting started is fast and easy.
To register for Cu Online + – simply click on the Register Tab
If you already have a Cu Online account please click here to log in
- Create your own Username
- Create your own Password
The Username and Password you create are case sensitive, so if you create small or capital letters, you must always use small or capital letters when you log in
You need your Username and Password every time you Log In. It is recommended that you use a strong, unique password for this service that you do not use with other services.
Once registered we will send you your 8 digit/number PIN by post.
Please note your PIN takes approx 4 to 5 working days by post.
You will need the Username, Password and Pin to Log in.
When you try to sign in you will need to authenticate yourself using your mobile phone. You will also need to authenticate when adding new Payees.
- Type in your username as prompted.
- Type in your password (and not your PIN) when prompted for your password.
- When prompted press “Generate One Time Passcode”.
- A code will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the code you received as a text message
- Press “I Approve this Activity”
Cu Online + Members can avail of the following services
CHECK & PRINT
- Account Balances
- From your Credit Union Account to your Bank Account (NB When transferring money by EFT from your Bank account to your Credit Union account, please state your preferred location for these funds (ie) Loan, Shares or CuCash.
- Between your Credit Union Balances (Shares/Loan/CuCash)
- Please note share withdrawals may be restricted if you have a loan and may affect your Life Savings Insurance Cover for members aged 55 years and over.
- Set up scheduled household bill payments
- Make one off payments
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a loan.
- Send secure messages to Ardee Credit Union regarding your Account.